Upon registration, we will email you access to our On-Demand Student Portal, where you will have all necessary webinar recordings and workshop material at your fingertips!
Introducing WebinarPlus . . . ALL On-Demand registrants will now be granted access to Lee as their personal PM Mentor for FREE for one year. WebinarPlus will allow you to email or call Lee anytime with ANY PM questions you have. More Value-Add for our valuable PMs!
The world of project management is changing rapidly. More and more the emphasis for the project management professional goes beyond the short term actions to keep a project on track. Now project managers are being ask to also consider the impact of these short term decisions on the ;long term success of their organizations. This comprehensive, forward looking, approach has been missing for the plethora of responsibilities assigned to the individual project managers. While implementing Portfolio Management has helped assess the multiple impacts of an individual project, the Strategic role of the PM will ultimately determine success.
This program will keep it simple while examining the key components of taking a Strategic approach to PM Leadership techniques while leading a project team and an organization to the promised land of successful projects that consistently contribute maximum value add without compromising other projects.
1. Introduction--What is Strategic Leadership
2. What does a PM need to be successful
3. Overcoming mi optic vision
4. What tools/techniques add value
5. Creating and delivering the Strategic message
6. Building relationships with decision makers
7. Examining the big picture--making suggestions
8. Establishing critical project and organizational interfaces
9. Recognizing the benefits of Strategic Leadership
10. Finding your comfort zone
11. Sharing your Strategic vision
Upon completion of this program students will be able to:
1. Create a project plan that incorporates the opportunity to act strategically
2. Identify and effectively communicate the strategic implications of tactical project conditions
3. Develop a "cause and effect" project analysis
4. Provide BAD news in a GOOD way to Strategic decision makers
5. Balance the needs of an individual project with the needs of the organization
6. Make informed decisions regarding the tactical direction of individual projects
7. Provide Strategic Leadership mentoring to others in the organization
Join us! We look forward to welcoming you to our little project management family!
REGISTER 10 OR MORE TOGETHER AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT
Lee R. Lambert, PMP, CEO
PMI Fellow (2009)
PMI Professional Development Provider of the Year (2007)
PMI Distinguished Contribution Award (1995)
Lee Lambert takes the saying; "been there, done that, got the T-shirt" to new heights in project management training, by incorporating a pragmatic perspective and a unique use of personal analogies to help bring the subject matter to life. No other Project Management educator can contend with his uncanny technical knowledge, material content and refreshing delivery - not to mention his humorous, engaging, CommonSense™ style that has mesmerized more than 40,000 students in 21 countries. Lee has been an honored and distinguished member of the project management community since 1968 and was part of the original team that formulated and implemented the PMP Certification Program. He is recognized as one of the most effective project management educators in the world.
PDUs, PMP, PMBOK are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.